1. The battery is two months old, holds a charge and I do not think it is a weak alternator only because right now my Fluke meter reads 12.55+ volts and it is been sitting all day. Still, you will know best.
2. It started fine at dawn, before parking after driving a bit to the store. Power locks, power windows worked, unlocked just fine and when I turn the ignition key all the appropriate warning status lights do come on. Continuing through to the click and that is it. One click, nothing happens, no crank.
3. The only thing after the one click that "happens" is the status lights go off, door locks do not work, even the headlights are completely dead.
4. Next, I use my Fluke to approximate the standing voltage and it is at 12.55 immediately.
5. Then after scratching my head a few minutes, I find the power locks work, and so do the headlights bright as usual.
6. Shut off the headlights, turn the key and the exact same scenarios from number 1 through number three repeat. No headlights.
So this is my situation, hope it makes sense to you.
have the same problem?
Sunday, July 3rd, 2016 AT 7:33 PM