FUEL TANK AIR FILTER

Hyundai

debckk

September, 2, 2007 AT 8:22 AM

I have a 2006 Hyundai Sonata. It has 30,000 miles and the engine size is 2.4L
I just want to know where is the Fuel Tank Air Filter located?
Thanks,

debckk
debckk@yahoo. Com

Bruce Hunt

June, 15, 2007 AT 8:59 AM

The code is on a card in the glovebox with the owners manual. If you don't have that, sometimes on the inside of the glovebox is the serial number of the radio. What you need to do is call or go to the friendly Honda dealer and have them look up the code. The write the thing down and store it. Put a label in the glovebox to find easy. If you talk nice to the dealer they may give the code to you for free. Have your girlfriend or wife go and get it. I have gotten them for free before but others I know have been charged as much as $50. Good luck!

merlin2021

September, 2, 2007 AT 8:43 AM

Do you mean the fuel filter? Hyudai doesnt have the info released yet, but usually the filter is in the fuel line somewere between the tank and the engine.

debckk

September, 2, 2007 AT 7:44 PM

I recently asked the question, where is the fuel tank air filter located. Merlin replied about the fuel filter. The fuel tank air filter is different. I don't know where it is located. Has anyone changed this on their car yet? It is recommended to be changed at 30,000 miles.

Thanks,

debckk@yahoo. Com

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement