The horn is behind the inner fender (front) on the passenger side. Here are the directions for replacement. Note: You will need to remove the right front tire to perform the service.
Here are the directions. The attached pics correlate with the directions.
2012 Ford Fusion FWD L4-2.5L
Vehicle Lighting and Horns Horn Service and Repair Removal and Replacement Horn
Removal and Installation
1. With the vehicle in NEUTRAL, position it on a hoist. For additional information, refer to Vehicle Jacking and Lifting. See: Vehicle Lifting > Procedures > Jacking and Lifting
2. Remove the 4 RH front fender splash shield screws.
- Pull the RH front fender splash shield downward to access the horn.
3. Disconnect the electrical connector.
4. Remove the bolt and the horn.
- To install, tighten to 10 Nm (89 lb-in).
5. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Let me know if this helps or if you have other questions.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Friday, August 28th, 2020 AT 1:01 PM