Here are the procedures
CABIN AIR FILTER
Removal & Installation
1. Remove the right kick panel.
2. While holding the glove box, remove the glove box stop on each side.
3. Remove the bolts, then remove the glove box.
4. Cut the plastic cross brace in the glove box opening with diagonal cutters in the area shown,
and discard it.
5. Remove the bolts, the screws and the glove box frame.
6. Remove the filter lid from the evaporator case, then pull out the dust and pollen filter. Note the direction of the arrow on the edge of the filter.
7. To install, reverse removal procedure. Ensure the arrow mark on the edge of the filter is facing in the correct direction. Make sure that there is no air leaking out of the evaporator.
Thursday, March 4th, 2010 AT 10:43 AM