BECOME A MEMBER
It is free to join!
I AGREE TO THE
BECOME A MEMBER
DUST AND POLLEN FILTER
2004 Honda Pilot
March, 4, 2010 AT 9:17 AM
2004 Honda Pilot 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 152000 miles
Dust and Pollen filter
I'm looking to change this filter myself. I need some direction on locating it, finding a place to buy a new one, and directions for replacing it.
FOUND 198 RELATED QUESTIONS
Pilot Bushing Keeps Going Out.
I Can't Get The Pilot Bearing To Come Ou
March, 4, 2010 AT 10:43 AM
Here are the procedures
CABIN AIR FILTER
Removal & Installation
1. Remove the right kick panel.
2. While holding the glove box, remove the glove box stop on each side.
3. Remove the bolts, then remove the glove box.
4. Cut the plastic cross brace in the glove box opening with diagonal cutters in the area shown,
and discard it.
5. Remove the bolts, the screws and the glove box frame.
6. Remove the filter lid from the evaporator case, then pull out the dust and pollen filter. Note the direction of the arrow on the edge of the filter.
7. To install, reverse removal procedure. Ensure the arrow mark on the edge of the filter is facing in the correct direction. Make sure that there is no air leaking out of the evaporator.
to post a reply.
Transmission Needs Replacement
Transmission problem 2003 honda pilot 6 cyl four wheel drive automatic 56000 miles i have a 2003 honda pilot with 56000 miles on i
Misfire Codes 911
Check engine light came on and i pulled the codes p0301 p0302 p0303 p0304 p0305 p0300 the engine idles and runs smooth with som
Noises Problem 2004 Honda Pilot 6 Cyl All ...
Noises problem 2004 honda pilot 6 cyl all wheel drive automatic 94000 miles when i reach a slow cruising speed ( about 35 45 mph
Pilot Bearing Making Noise? Replace It Like The Pros
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Need To Replace Your Clutch? See How The Pros Do It
Clutch/Flywheel/Rear Main Seal Replacement
Need To Replace Your Throw Out Bearing? Do It Like A Pro
Clutch Not Working? See How The Pros Would Fix It
Need To Replace Rear Crankshaft Seal? You Can Do It Like A Pro
Need To Remove Your Manual Transmission? Do It Like A Pro
Need To Replace Your Engine Flywheel? Do It Like A Pro
© 1999 - 2015 2CarPros, Inc.