3. 02 in shade 35 in sun.
6. D1 on low 99 on high temperature.
7. 01 on low 99 on high.
9. D0 on low 44 on high.
#9 (vent temperature air out) may be the problem - but why would it only affect the driver side?
All of the air-mix motor looked okay ( I actually removed the drivers side to verify the cable and lever were moving properly) and the heater valve seem to open and close okay.
I tried slowly turning the temp (about one degree every two seconds) to max, then slowly turning it to low three ways:
1. Both sides the same (dual off).
2. Driver side only.
3. Passenger side only.
1. When at max - equally hot air from both sides. At minute passenger side cold, driver side about the average temperature of the car.
2. Passenger side stayed cold - Driver side hot at max, avg car temperature at minimum.
3. Driver side stayed at avg car temperature - passenger side hot at max, and cold at minimum.
Has anyone else seen this problem? Better yet resolved it?
have the same problem?
Friday, August 22nd, 2008 AT 12:08 PM