CLUTCH PROBLEMS!

Ford Probe

MR.GREEN!!!

May, 10, 2006 AT 9:55 AM

I have a 89 ford probe 2.2 turbo 5 speed and my clutch pedal is staying depressed on the floor and I noticed a puddle of fluid underneath the car on the front driver side!

Witness7

May, 11, 2006 AT 9:02 PM

My guess is your car has a clutch cylinder. Check under the hood and see if you have a resolver for fluid for the clutch. Something simular to a brake resolver where you pour brake fluid into it. If you also have a clutch resolver. Check to see if it is full. If not fill it up. And then go in the automobile and pump it twice then look under the vehicle to see if you see leakage. If so probable either from the resolver itself or lines. Or from the clutch cylinder bolted into the tranmission. Replace which ever. Then have someone bleed the lines once you fix the problem. One person depressing the clutch pedal while the other one bleeds the lines

Clutch/Flywheel/Rear Main Seal Replacement