1994 FORD

• precon@windstream.net
  • 1994 Ford

1994 Other Ford Models V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic? Miles

1994 MERCURY SABLE. ONE DAY IT LOST POWER AND THEN THE CAR DIED. WHEN I STARTED IT AGAIN, IT STARTED BUT WHEN I TRYED TO GIVE IT GAS IT DIED AGAIN. LATER IT STARTED AND I DROVE IT DOWN THE ROAD AND BACK. THEN THE NEXT TIME I STARTED IT, IT LOST POWER AGAIN AND DIED, ALSO IT IS BLOWING BLACK SMOKE OUT OF THE MUFFLER, ALSO BEFOR ALL OF THIS THE CAR WOULD GET HOT, ALSO I TRYED TO HOOK A MECHINE TO THE CAR TO GET CODES, BUT IT WOULDNT GIVE ANYTHING AT ALL. PLEASE HELP ME. NO ONES BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE IT OUT.

Sunday, August 23rd, 2009 AT 2:36 PM

• rasmataz

Its runnig rich: Probable causes include a bad O2 sensor, excessive fuel pressure (bad fuel pressure regulator or plugged return line), leaky fuel injectors, dirty air filter or restricted air inlet, or a defective coolant sensor that prevents the engine management system from going into closed loop mode

Sunday, August 23rd, 2009 AT 5:12 PM