2003 FORD EXPEDITION POWER WINDOW CONTROLS

• fasteddie100
  • 2003 Ford Expedition

2003 Ford Expedition V6 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 38000 miles

The power window switch located on the driver side rear door panel does not work completely. I can get the window to lower, but it will not close using this switch. However, I can raise the window by using the main window controls located on the driver door panel. It don't think it's a motor problem because of this. Could it be a wiring or a fuse problem that will not allow the window to be raised by the switch on the rear driver-side door?

Monday, December 3rd, 2007 AT 12:49 PM

• merlin2021

I think you have a switch problem at that door.

Monday, December 3rd, 2007 AT 1:03 PM
  • fasteddie100

Merlin. Thanks for the reply. I pulled the switch out to clean and inspect it. There wasn't anything mechanically wrong with it from what I could see. After I re-connected the switch without putting the panel back on, it would actually work sparingly. I don't think it was anything I did, rather just continuing to press the button. Is this a part that I can order from a Ford dealership or a local parts store?

Monday, December 3rd, 2007 AT 1:49 PM
  • merlin2021

Ford will be able to get it, local store maybe, check both.

Monday, December 3rd, 2007 AT 2:56 PM