ENGINE NOT EVEN TRYING TO START.

2000 Dodge Durango

RyGuy13

December, 12, 2007 AT 8:43 AM

2000 Dodge Durango V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 118000 miles

I recently had to replace the battery terminal cable connects due to extensive corrosion which fixed it. Recently, however, it won't even try to start. I turn the key to " on" and there is an annoying whining buzzing sound coming from somewhere behind the radio, the gauges don't even move and when I go to start it nothing happens (not even a single response from the starter). I cannot seem to find a fuse diagram anywhere to see which fuses to check, and being in the military I don't have a whole lot of time to go looking under the dash and hood for the right one. I'm thinking it's either a fuse or perhaps something worse. What can I do to try to fix the problem myself? Or should I just have it towed to a shop and get it fixed by the pros? Money is tight, so I think I'd have to wait until the new year to take it in.

uncivilized

December, 19, 2007 AT 4:20 PM

I had the same problem about 2 months ago. After replacing all the wire I had to replcae the battery. Try that.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe