The radio quit working, and if I disconnect and then reconnect the neg. Cable on the battery it sparks, which iit shouldn't. But then after doing that the radio will work again for maybe 2 or 3 times after starting it and shuting it off. So i'am stumped, but I think it is a broken wire, bad ground but there is a short somewhere because it will kill the battery just sitting there when it is off. I hope you can help anything will help. Thank-you
have the same problem?
Thursday, July 22nd, 2010 AT 8:28 PM