1992 Chevy Cheyenne Blower motor wont turn on

IDRAGO1
  • 1992 CHEVROLET CHEYENNE

Heater problem
1992 Chevy Cheyenne 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

Blower motor wont turn on. Have replaced the motor, resistor, the switch, and the fuse and still no blower motor.I cant locate or know if there is a blower motor relay if that is the cause. The pickup has no A/C heat only.

How does one check the fuse circuit? I have no power to the fuse that I can tell using a Fluk 80 mutlimeter.
But upon checking I have no power to the windshield wipers yet they work. What voltage should I have at the fuse anyway?

I have continuity from the fuse to the blower motor.
The fuse is good too have continuity across the fuse.
It almost acts like there is no power to the fuse box.

So I have replaced everything in the wiring diagram provided by JDL and still no blower motor. What could be causing it to get no power to the fuse box?

Sunday, October 17th, 2010 AT 3:37 PM

Any fuse you check, did you use a voltage tester on the fuse circuit? Even if the fuse is good, if there is no voltage, the circuit is dead.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/170934_chevy_pickup_blower_motor_1.jpg

Sunday, October 17th, 2010 AT 3:46 PM