CAR WONT START

1998 Oldsmobile 98

Mzsims

May, 22, 2013 AT 10:55 PM

EARLY THIS MORNING MY UNCLE USE MY CAR TO GO SOMEWHERE I GOT MY CAR BACK A FEW HOURS LATER AND WENT TO THE DOCTOR GOT BACK IN MY CAR AND IT WOULD NOT START I TRIED TO GIVE IT A JUMP ALL MY LIGHTS CAME ON BUT NOTHIN ELSE SEEM TO START

cadieman

May, 22, 2013 AT 11:43 PM

Tests the battery voltage. And how much voltage is going tothe starter.

Mzsims

May, 23, 2013 AT 7:14 AM

SO CAN THE BATTERY BE THE BIG PROBLEM OR THE FUSE BECAUSE A DAY BEFORE MY UNCLE CHANGE MY FUSE THEN ALL OF SUDDEN MY CAR START ACTING UP

cadieman

May, 23, 2013 AT 5:14 PM

Which fuse was it. You probably have a draw on that circuit killing your battery. Remove it and charge the battery. You will be ok then. You will need to find out what's killing the battery when you plug that fuse in.

Mzsims

May, 23, 2013 AT 6:01 PM

I HAD THE BATTERY PUT ON THE MACHINE AND IT TEST OUT GOOD AND I PUT IT BACK IN MY CAR AND IT START IT RIGHT BACK UP SO CAN IT BE THE INSIDE FUSE THAT'S DRAINING THE BATTERY OUT OR BY ITS CHARGE UP CAN THE FUSE DRAINING IT BACK OUT?

cadieman

May, 23, 2013 AT 10:32 PM

Thats y I asked u what fuse it was something is staying on on that fuse!

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang