AC not cooling no leaks pressure is accurate

ATLAXCALA
  • 2012 KIA SPORTAGE
A.C. Not working to refridgerant is full no leaks compressor and clutch are good all fuses and can are working but still won't cool
Wednesday, June 24th, 2015 AT 9:56 PM

MHPAUTOS
Have you had the A/C high and low pressures checked with a manifold gauge? Have you added any refrigerant your self from re charge containers?
Thursday, June 25th, 2015 AT 4:19 AM
ATLAXCALA
I have filled it with a recharge a.C. Machine from my brothers shop actually he filled it and the pressure is the same on both the high and low I believe it's 80 on both
Thursday, June 25th, 2015 AT 4:24 AM
MHPAUTOS
If the pressures are equal on both sides the compressor has an internal leak and high pressure is bleeding into the low side.
Thursday, June 25th, 2015 AT 5:11 AM
ATLAXCALA
The compressor has been changed it brand new
Thursday, June 25th, 2015 AT 10:12 AM
MHPAUTOS
If the compressor is new, you may have a blocked TX (thermal expansion valve) did you replace the receiver dryer and was the comp changed due to an internal failure that may have deposited any debris in the system?
Friday, June 26th, 2015 AT 2:25 AM
ATLAXCALA
Expansion valve has been replaced and dryer compressor was replaced because we thought it had an internal leak but it didn't
Friday, June 26th, 2015 AT 9:32 AM
MHPAUTOS
Sounds as if you have a system blockage some where, try a vac down again and see if that helps, you may have to check the evaporator and the condenser for a blockage.
Friday, June 26th, 2015 AT 5:26 PM
ATLAXCALA
The system is clear of blockages a vacuum has been pulled and everythi g inspected there is a variable solenoid in the back of the compressor that seems to be unique to kia do you know what controls it and could that be the issue
+1
Friday, June 26th, 2015 AT 11:52 PM
MHPAUTOS
Can I have the make and model of the compressor.
+1
Wednesday, July 1st, 2015 AT 5:26 AM