AC display not working

ENAVARRO
  • 2004 HONDA ACCORD
Hello, I just bought this car. Everything works on the controls just the AC display does not come on therefore can't control it.
Friday, April 19th, 2019 AT 7:45 AM

SCWICKEDSTANG

While doing a little research on your vehicle I came across this Technical Service Bulletin(TSB) describing your vehicle's condition. While the extended warranty has run out, It does give you instructions for troubleshooting, repairing, and the part number of the the part that will need to be ordered in order to fix the problem. Please go through it and get back to us with what you are able to find out. I have included it in the diagrams down below.

Thanks,
Alex
2CarPros
Saturday, April 20th, 2019 AT 3:40 AM
ENAVARRO
Thanks for answering my question before I purchase new a new PCB. Just want to let you know that everything works the audio button works I can see the display the CD player works I can see the display the XM radio works I can see the display but can't see the display to control the inside fans and AC.
Saturday, April 20th, 2019 AT 7:21 AM
SCWICKEDSTANG

Okay, in the diagrams down below I have included a factory troubleshooting guide for the HVAC controls on your vehicle. Please go through them and get back to us with what you are able to find out. It will call for you to use a multimeter, so I have also included a link below for you to go to if you are unfamiliar with how to use one.

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-use-a-voltmeter

Thanks,
Alex
2CarPros
Saturday, April 20th, 2019 AT 3:25 PM