Like it doesn't want to start?

MAE_MAE90@HOTMAIL.COM
  • 2008 MAZDA 6
I have a 2008 mazda 6 and recently the check engine light came on. It acts like it doesn't want to start when I put gas in it and I have to push down the gas for it to start. Its starting to shake a little to its kind of loud when I speed up.
Monday, April 16th, 2012 AT 1:41 AM

BEFORE YOU START MONKEYING WITH STUFF!

SEE IF YOU CAN MAKE IT DOWN TO THE LOCAL POPULAR AUTO PARTS STORE

THEY HAVE PORTABLE SCANNERS AND THEY WILL BE ABLE TO EXTRACT ANY CODES YOUR COMPUTER HAS GENERATED (THE REASON THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON)NORMALLY THIS IS A FREE SERVICE

THE SCANNER WILL PICK UP A CODE(S) (STUPID EXAMPLES P0123, P0124)

SOMETIMES THE AUTO STORE WILL OFFER SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT MIGHT BE WRONG, SOME CODES ARE OBVIOUS, OTHERS MAY BE INTERPRETED DIFFERENT WAYS IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOU CARS SYMPTOMS

YOU CAN "GOOGLE" THE CODES, SORTA GO BY THE PARTS STORES SUGGESTIONS, OR YOU CAN BRING THE "EXACT CODE NUMBERS AND LETTERS" AND THE CARS SYMPTOMS BACK HERE (NOT THE SUGGESTIONS), AND MAYBE WE CAN OFFER A SOLUTION TOO

IMMA JEEP CJ GUY AND RESPOND BETTER TO THEM, IF I AM UNABLE TO OFFER ADVICE, I WILL LOCATE ANOTHER FELLER HERE THAT MAY BE MORE EXPERIENCED WITH YOUR VEHICLE----MANY WILL JUMP IN ON THEIR OWN TO HELP WITHOUT ME LOOKING

DEPENDING ON THE PROBLEM THIS COULD BE SOMETHING SIMPLE AND A EZ DIY REPAIR. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE AN INEXPENSIVE FIX

WAITIN' FOR YOUR RESPONSE. REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU ATTACK YOUR ISSUE

Monday, April 16th, 2012 AT 2:37 AM
MAE_MAE90@HOTMAIL.COM
I took it to a auto zone and the scanner said I was getting to much oxygen to my fuel
Monday, April 16th, 2012 AT 3:17 AM
NEGATIVE

THE FELLER/ GAL THERE SAID THAT

WHAT WAS THE CODE NUMBER?

Monday, April 16th, 2012 AT 3:30 AM
MAE_MAE90@HOTMAIL.COM
I don't remember
Monday, April 16th, 2012 AT 2:33 PM
THE CORD ON MY SCANNER IS ABOUT 18 INCHES LONG

IF YOU ARE NEARBY.I MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE IT REACH

THINK YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET THEM TO DO IT AGAIN?

I DO NOT KNOW YOUR SITUATION, BUT IF YOU'RE SKEERED, ASHAMED, EMBARRASSED. WHATEVER. OTHER AUTO PARTS STORES CAN DO IT TOO

IT WILL BE MIGHTY HARD FOR SOMEONE HERE TO ASSIST YOU WITHOUT THE EXACT CODES (IF SEVERAL)

YOUR TURN

Monday, April 16th, 2012 AT 4:00 PM