It has to be reinialized. If this doesn't do it then the dealer has to do it.
WARNING: Keep objects and body parts clear of the glass panel when carrying out the initialization procedure. During the initialization procedure, the glass
panel closes with high force and cannot detect objects in its path. Failure to follow this instruction may result in serious personal injury.
4. Start with the ignition key in the OFF position and with the LF/RF door open.
5. Turn the ignition key to the ON position.
6. Activate and hold the window control switch in the one touch DOWN position (second detent) until the window glass stalls for 2 seconds at the bottom of its travel and release
7. NOTE: After performing this step, wait a minimum of 3 seconds before operating the window control switch or ignition switch.
Activate and hold the window control switch (with no interruptions) in the one touch UP position (second detent) until the window glass stalls for 2 seconds into the glass top
run and release the switch.
8. Verify correct operation of the window by carrying out the one touch up and one touch down features. If the window does not operate correctly, carefully repeat this procedure.
Tuesday, April 10th, 2012 AT 10:12 PM