Power window fuse location?

GMARRA
  • 2005 NISSAN ALTIMA
My power windows and locks stopped working. None of the controls on any of the doors seem to work except for the side view mirror controls. The power locks do still work with the remote though. Also, not sure if it's related but at about the same time, the front driver side door stopped opening from the outside but still works from inside.

Which fuse controls the power windows and door locks? Or should they all be pulled and inspected? Nissan does not have any fuses on the Altima that are labeled "Windows" or "PW" and there is no fuse box diagram explaining what each fuse is for in the owner's manual.

By the way, the factory installed fuses are not transparent and you cannot see a blown fuse just by looking at it so you will need to replace and test to determine if the fuse is bad. And without knowing which fuse controls the power windows you will NOT be able to determine if you have tested the right fuse.

I have the same problem - no power windows or door locks (but power locks work with key fob so power is getting to the locking mechanism) and I am desperate for a real answer.
Sunday, August 25th, 2013 AT 3:48 PM

KEN

I have found some door lock and window wiring diagrams for you so you can check the fuses and do some checking of the BCM which drives the systems. Please check fuse #1 and #6 in the interior fuse panel

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-a-car-fuse

Fuse panel diagrams (below) Please run some tests and get back to us so we can continue helping you.
Monday, May 29th, 2017 AT 10:43 PM
THESTAV
  • 2003 NISSAN ALTIMA
I have a 2003 Nissan Altima 3.5L V6. The 12v outlet on my lower dash doesnt work. I cannot seem to find what fuse runs it. Ive looked in both fuse boxes but I just cant seem to find which one it is. I know this might not be the fix but it was in my old car. Any help on where it is or where I can find some info to find it?
+1
Monday, April 8th, 2019 AT 5:16 PM (Merged)
MHPAUTOS
Check fuse 5 with a test light, it will be the fuse next to the cig lighter fuse.
+2
CANDLEQUEEN
  • 2003 NISSAN ALTIMANISSAN ALTIMA
1999 Nissan Altima, 125,000mi Can anyone tell me where I would locate the fuse box?
+2
FISHERMAN
Hello !!

Here you have the location:

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/576_99_nissan_altima_fuse_panel_1_1.jpg

Good Luck!

(BTW Thanks a lot for your donation ! )