CRAZY BRAKE PEDAL

2004 Nissan Maxima

justinstill

July, 13, 2013 AT 1:40 PM

Car turn over great tho. Last nite I stomp brake an it started let it run 20 mins cut it off now it want start again.? Had to have 200 c

Excessive Brake Pedal Travel

Brake Pedal Sinking

justinstill

July, 13, 2013 AT 1:41 PM

This is from the Q ask yesterday

Jacobandnickolas

July, 13, 2013 AT 8:30 PM

Have you checked to see if there is spark and fuel to the engine?

justinstill

July, 14, 2013 AT 10:51 AM

Yes fuel pump comes on. No spark except when it ran that one time then it ran soon as I tryed to start it bac then it cut rite off an no spark sense. I was thinking cps but that wouldnt make electric stuff act up or would it? My radator hose that run to engine rite over altanator was leaking could it have leak in to alt an made a short that would do this. Thank 4 anwser I have 3 young kids an I got to doit my self money is tight. Soon as I get it to gether I will surely donate $$.

Jacobandnickolas

July, 14, 2013 AT 8:20 PM

You don't have to donate if you can't afford it. Lets just try to get this thing running. Lets start simple. Check all the main fuses under the hood to make sure none are blown.

justinstill

July, 14, 2013 AT 8:53 PM

Ok, I've already done that.

justinstill

July, 14, 2013 AT 8:54 PM

I've check fuses and swapped around relays, and they all seem to be clicking.

justinstill

July, 15, 2013 AT 9:42 PM

I appreciate your help but if it takes this long to get an answer, I'm worried about not being able to get it fixed soon enough.

justinstill

July, 16, 2013 AT 9:25 PM

I ran scanner today, u1000, p1610, u1001, p0462 I done this once then clear codes then checked again the codes I just gave u were from the second reading the first reading had this code also p1612. I dont no what the (can) harrness L an H are. Could fine a bad grounds or open or short wires. But electric still acts up when ecu or is unpluged. Im checken fuel level unit tomoro. THANKS

justinstill

July, 18, 2013 AT 4:40 PM

justinstill

July, 18, 2013 AT 4:41 PM

?

Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front
Front Pad-Rotor Replacement Subaru Legacy
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement
Brake Pads and Rotor Replacement - Front Ford