Ford Crown Victoria 2004.A/C blows hot air.

ASVENTU
  • 2004 FORD CROWN VICTORIA

Ford crown victoria 2004. 158,194km. The low side hose in the engine compartment too much cold, but it blows hot air inside the car. DTC B1249. Blend door fail or short. Where is the location of the blend door?

Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012 AT 4:40 AM

KHLOW2008

Blend door actuator is under the dash and for removal, you would need to remove the instrument panel.

Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012 AT 5:05 AM
ASVENTU

Sir, thank U for the suggestion.I removed the instrument panel and I replaced the blend door actuator w/ a brand new and original parts. But still the actuator not working. Can you show to me pls. Even just a simple wiring diagram from a/c control switch to to blend door actuator. Thank you so much.

Sunday, October 7th, 2012 AT 3:25 AM
KHLOW2008

Here are the schematics. If you require the diagnostic procedures, let me have an email.

Sunday, October 7th, 2012 AT 8:48 AM
ASVENTU

Sir, thank U so much for the diagrams of the EATC. Here is my email add. Asventu@gmail. Com Can U pls. Send to my email the diagnostic procedure of the EATC and the schematic diagram as well so that I can print it? I am a filipino from philippines working here in saudi arabia. Thank U very much and more power.

Sunday, October 7th, 2012 AT 6:54 PM
KHLOW2008

File has been sent. Hope it turns out well. Good luck.

Sunday, October 7th, 2012 AT 7:08 PM
ASVENTU

Sir, I already got the diagnostic procedures that sent to my email. And I done the step by step procedures and I found the problem. There is one open wire from the EATC module going to the blend door actuator.I repair it and now it is working good. Thank U so much and also for the very informative website WWW.2CARPROS, COM. More power.

Tuesday, October 9th, 2012 AT 3:25 AM
KHLOW2008

You're welcome.

Glad to know you have fixed the problem.

Tuesday, October 9th, 2012 AT 9:30 AM