.A/C BLOWS HOT AIR.

2004 Ford Crown Victoria

asventu

October, 3, 2012 AT 4:40 AM

Ford crown victoria 2004. 158,194km. The low side hose in the engine compartment too much cold, but it blows hot air inside the car. DTC B1249. Blend door fail or short. Where is the location of the blend door?

October, 3, 2012 AT 5:05 AM

Blend door actuator is under the dash and for removal, you would need to remove the instrument panel.

asventu

October, 7, 2012 AT 3:25 AM

Sir, thank U for the suggestion.I removed the instrument panel and I replaced the blend door actuator w/ a brand new and original parts. But still the actuator not working. Can you show to me pls. Even just a simple wiring diagram from a/c control switch to to blend door actuator. Thank you so much.

October, 7, 2012 AT 8:48 AM

Here are the schematics. If you require the diagnostic procedures, let me have an email.

asventu

October, 7, 2012 AT 6:54 PM

Sir, thank U so much for the diagrams of the EATC. Here is my email add. Asventu@gmail. Com Can U pls. Send to my email the diagnostic procedure of the EATC and the schematic diagram as well so that I can print it? I am a filipino from philippines working here in saudi arabia. Thank U very much and more power.

October, 7, 2012 AT 7:08 PM

File has been sent. Hope it turns out well. Good luck.

asventu

October, 9, 2012 AT 3:25 AM

Sir, I already got the diagnostic procedures that sent to my email. And I done the step by step procedures and I found the problem. There is one open wire from the EATC module going to the blend door actuator.I repair it and now it is working good. Thank U so much and also for the very informative website WWW.2CARPROS, COM. More power.

October, 9, 2012 AT 9:30 AM

You're welcome.

Glad to know you have fixed the problem.

Air Conditioner Recharge - Simple
Blend Door Actuator Replacement