BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I agree to the
Login with Facebook
NOT A MEMBER?
Clutch kit replacment
2003 SUZUKI AERIO
How do I drop the transmision in a 03 suzuki aerio sx to replace the throwout bearing?
have the same problem?
Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 AT 4:28 AM
MANUAL TRANSAXLE UNIT DISMOUNTING
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove clutch operating cylinder from T/M with hose still attached.
3. Remove gear control cables.
4. Undo wiring harness clamps and connectors.
5. Remove ground cable from T/M.
6. Remove starting motor taking out its bolt and nut.
7. Remove exhaust No. 1 pipe bolts.
8. Remove transaxle fastening bolts.
9. Support engine by using lifting device.
10. Drain transaxle oil.
11. Remove engine under covers.
12. Remove exhaust No.1 pipe and exhaust No.2 pipe.
13. Remove lower stiffener.
14. Remove ball stud bolt form right and left knuckles, then disconnect each suspension arm.
15. Pull out drive shaft joint.
16. Remove center shaft support and center shaft from differential side gear.
17. Remove starter motor.
18. Remove dynamic damper from engine rear mounting No.1 bracket.
19. Remove engine rear mounting from its bracket.
20. Remove engine rear mounting No.1 bracket with No.2 bracket.
21. Remove transaxle to engine bolts and nut.
22. Lower vehicle and support transaxle (2) with transmission jack.
23. Remove engine LH mounting with bracket (1).
24. Remove other attached parts from transaxle, if any.
25. Pull transaxle out so as to disconnect input shaft from clutch disc and then lower it.
26. For remounting, reverse dismounting procedure.
Please consider a donation if we helped you
Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 AT 1:04 PM
to post a reply.
Related Transmission Clutch Replace/Remove Questions
2003 Suzuki Aerio Clutch Repair
Drive Train Axles Bearings Problem 2003 Suzuki Aerio 4 Cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 178000 Miles My Suzuki Aerio Needs A Clutch Change....
2003 Suzuki Aerio Car Makes Squeal Noise When In Gear...
Air Conditioning Problem 2003 Suzuki Aerio Automatic 85000 Miles The Noise Only Happens When I'm In Gear And My Air Conditioner Is...
2003 Suzuki Aerio Remounting Transmission
2003 Suzuki Aerio 4 Cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 180000 Miles Having Changed The Clutch (complete Clutch Including Pilot And Thrust...
I Am Trying To Remove The Crankcase In My Aerio Sx But...
I Am Trying To Remove The Crankcase In My Aerio Sx But It Has Some Screws That Are Blocked By The Transmission. How Do I Remove Them I...
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Clutch/Flywheel/Rear Main Seal Replacement
Clutch Not Working
Find a car manual for your car
© 1999 - 2017 2CarPros, Inc.