BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I AGREE TO THE
Login with Facebook
BECOME A MEMBER
CLUTCH KIT REPLACMENT
2003 Suzuki Aerio
How do I drop the transmision in a 03 suzuki aerio sx to replace the throwout bearing?
Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 AT 4:28 AM
MANUAL TRANSAXLE UNIT DISMOUNTING
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove clutch operating cylinder from T/M with hose still attached.
3. Remove gear control cables.
4. Undo wiring harness clamps and connectors.
5. Remove ground cable from T/M.
6. Remove starting motor taking out its bolt and nut.
7. Remove exhaust No. 1 pipe bolts.
8. Remove transaxle fastening bolts.
9. Support engine by using lifting device.
10. Drain transaxle oil.
11. Remove engine under covers.
12. Remove exhaust No.1 pipe and exhaust No.2 pipe.
13. Remove lower stiffener.
14. Remove ball stud bolt form right and left knuckles, then disconnect each suspension arm.
15. Pull out drive shaft joint.
16. Remove center shaft support and center shaft from differential side gear.
17. Remove starter motor.
18. Remove dynamic damper from engine rear mounting No.1 bracket.
19. Remove engine rear mounting from its bracket.
20. Remove engine rear mounting No.1 bracket with No.2 bracket.
21. Remove transaxle to engine bolts and nut.
22. Lower vehicle and support transaxle (2) with transmission jack.
23. Remove engine LH mounting with bracket (1).
24. Remove other attached parts from transaxle, if any.
25. Pull transaxle out so as to disconnect input shaft from clutch disc and then lower it.
26. For remounting, reverse dismounting procedure.
Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 AT 1:04 PM
to post a reply.
1981 Suzuki Mighty Boy To Replace Clutch
Transmission problem 1981 suzuki mighty boy front wheel drive manual 300000 miles how to remove front axles
What Is Involved With Clutch Replacement On 01 ...
When clutch pedal is depressed a loud squeal occurs it smells bad and is emitting a metal on metal squeal this is only when the peda
2006 Suzuki Forenza Just Had Clutch Replaced.
Transmission problem 2006 suzuki forenza 4 cyl front wheel drive manual clutch needs adjusting without pumping clutch can not p
1999 Suzuki Cllutch
Other category problem 1999 suzuki engine size unknown wheel drive type unknown manual 199000 miles how do i remove and install a
Found 856 related questions
2003 Suzuki Aerio Clutch Repair
Replacing A Clutch
2006 Suzuki Forenza Replace The Clutch
Manuals and Instructions
Clutch/Flywheel/Rear Main Seal Replacement
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Find a car manual for your car
Need To Replace Your Clutch? See How The Pros Do It
Need To Replace Your Throw Out Bearing? Do It Like A Pro
Clutch Not Working? See How The Pros Would Fix It
Need To Replace Rear Crankshaft Seal? You Can Do It Like A Pro
Pulling an Auto Trans? Easy Instructions
Need To Remove Your Manual Transmission? Do It Like A Pro
© 1999 - 2016 2CarPros, Inc.