BECOME A MEMBER
It is free to join!
I AGREE TO THE
BECOME A MEMBER
CLUTCH KIT REPLACMENT
2003 Suzuki Aerio
May, 4, 2011 AT 4:28 AM
How do I drop the transmision in a 03 suzuki aerio sx to replace the throwout bearing?
FOUND 361 RELATED QUESTIONS
How Do I Remove The Clutch Starter Safet
May, 4, 2011 AT 1:04 PM
MANUAL TRANSAXLE UNIT DISMOUNTING
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove clutch operating cylinder from T/M with hose still attached.
3. Remove gear control cables.
4. Undo wiring harness clamps and connectors.
5. Remove ground cable from T/M.
6. Remove starting motor taking out its bolt and nut.
7. Remove exhaust No. 1 pipe bolts.
8. Remove transaxle fastening bolts.
9. Support engine by using lifting device.
10. Drain transaxle oil.
11. Remove engine under covers.
12. Remove exhaust No.1 pipe and exhaust No.2 pipe.
13. Remove lower stiffener.
14. Remove ball stud bolt form right and left knuckles, then disconnect each suspension arm.
15. Pull out drive shaft joint.
16. Remove center shaft support and center shaft from differential side gear.
17. Remove starter motor.
18. Remove dynamic damper from engine rear mounting No.1 bracket.
19. Remove engine rear mounting from its bracket.
20. Remove engine rear mounting No.1 bracket with No.2 bracket.
21. Remove transaxle to engine bolts and nut.
22. Lower vehicle and support transaxle (2) with transmission jack.
23. Remove engine LH mounting with bracket (1).
24. Remove other attached parts from transaxle, if any.
25. Pull transaxle out so as to disconnect input shaft from clutch disc and then lower it.
26. For remounting, reverse dismounting procedure.
to post a reply.
How To Removing Clutch Interlock Switch
Hi please someone tell me how to removing clutch interlock switch so i can replace clutch master cylinder thank you
Es Clutch Removal Instillation
I need to know how to change a clutch in a 2005 mitsubishi lancer es 5 speed front wheel drive 2 0 l there is no haynes manual aval
Change A Clutch
How do i change the clutch on a 91 toyota camry standard 2 2ltr
Clutch/Flywheel/Rear Main Seal Replacement
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Need To Replace Your Clutch? See How The Pros Do It
Pilot Bearing Making Noise? Replace It Like The Pros
Need To Replace Your Throw Out Bearing? Do It Like A Pro
Clutch Not Working? See How The Pros Would Fix It
Need To Replace Rear Crankshaft Seal? You Can Do It Like A Pro
Need To Remove Your Manual Transmission? Do It Like A Pro
© 1999 - 2015 2CarPros, Inc.