CRANKS BUT NO START

2002 Honda Civic

Car_los

July, 7, 2013 AT 12:38 PM

My honda civic 2002 ex cranks but does not start. Spark plugs are new, there is fuel pressure in the fuel lines, I change the cam and crank shaft position sensor. I read online that it could be the PGM-FI main relay but I can't find it. I looked every where under the passenger and driver side of the dashboard. I don't know if this specific model has it or not. Any advice to where it is the main relay or something else? I really need some advice. Any help would be really appreciated.
Here is a picture of my fuse box under the hood. Jus in case is one of those relays. Thanks.

Jacobandnickolas

July, 7, 2013 AT 7:34 PM

I need you to check if you are getting spark to the plugs. Also, if the fuel pressure to the rail is within the manufacturer's specs, check to see if the injectors are getting power. Use a noid light to check for that. Most parts stores will lend you one if you need. Let me know what you find.

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet