ELECTRICAL ISSUES

2001 Oldsmobile Aurora

Zachster14

January, 21, 2014 AT 10:07 AM

I now have no power to my seats(both) and heated seat controls are not working either. Now my sercurity flashes and shuts down the radio and some guages. Checked fuses, seem ok, what am I missing here?

Electrical Issues

1 IMAGE

Have you had the battery disconnected? Some systems if battery voltage is lost, it can cause some issues. Have the battery--battery connections and charging system tested. Some of the national brand autostores may do the testing for free.

As far as the power seats, there is a power seat circuit breaker in rear fuse box, under the rear seat. Your owners manual should give you this info.

The power seat circuit breaker is # 56 in the picture. The voltage to the circuit breaker is hot all the time. To check for voltage, remove circuit breaker, use test lite to check for voltage where the circuit breaker plugs in.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement