MITSUBIS ELECTRIC PROBLEM

2001 Mitsubishi Galant

lilmax63

July, 31, 2011 AT 6:16 AM

My mitsubishi Galant 2001 wouldnt start after turned off until I get jump. Advance auto parts diagnosed 58 acc on the battery and alternator needed to be changed. I'd changed the alternator but after couple hours drive srs indicator went on rpm went "0" temperature droped below normal and light dimmed a little bit and the car shut off completely and never started. I thought it was starter but when I got jumped it started fine but not for a long. I was driving with no head beams on and while I was driving the car would have hard shakes in between driving, it felt like it was turning off. What could be the problem. I was thinking the battery worn out due to alternator failure but im not completely sure. The rpm indicator would shut off while driving and come back again on and off. Thanks in advance.

Danlesabre

July, 31, 2011 AT 7:14 AM

Have you checked all the fuses?

July, 31, 2011 AT 3:32 PM

Did you check the charging after replacement of the alternator?

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right