I HAVE A 2001 CARAVAN3

2001 Dodge Caravan

Anonymous

February, 1, 2013 AT 4:02 AM

I have a 2001 caravan3.8liter no spark no power to the coil and its pulling the asd code on the odo. Already changed the crank senser and I checked the asd socket im getting 11.2volts at terms.86, 87.39volt at term 85 and 0 at term 30 and it feels like the relay clicks when turning it over it did start last night I ran it for30 min.I shut it off went back out an hour later wouldnt start can anyone help

caradiodoc

February, 1, 2013 AT 4:24 AM

Did you see my answer to your previous post? Check for voltage at the coil pack or any injector during cranking. That will be the wire that's the same color at all seven places, usually dark green / orange. If you have 12 volts during cranking, the cam and crank sensors are working. If you do not have voltage there, check for the first one second after turning on the ignition switch. If you have 12 volts for one second, the ASD relay is working.

Ignition System Test Guide
Ignition Coil System Test Repair - All Cars
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz