CAR CRANKS BUT WON'T START.

2000 Nissan Maxima

Bluebanana

March, 4, 2014 AT 10:22 PM

My 2000 maxima crank but won't start. It's got a new battery and starter. Starter was tested at autozone. I just put in a new crankshaft position sensor (the REF and the POS) and a camshaft position sensor. I also just put in a new ignition coil (the front). The fuel pump does sound like it turns on when the key is in the on position. I'm not sure what to do now. Please help

hmac300

March, 5, 2014 AT 6:58 AM

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure with a gauge first. Auto parts rent it

Bluebanana

March, 5, 2014 AT 7:00 PM

Fuel pressures good. Just no spark. Just tested all six ignition coils today. All came back good.

Bluebanana

March, 5, 2014 AT 7:20 PM

At this point my obd scanner only displays p0110. I was getting a few. P1320, p1335, and p0505. Those codes are no longer coming up. Just tested the ignition coils and they all checked out.

hmac300

March, 6, 2014 AT 5:37 AM

That is air intake sensor check tosee if duct work is off near throttle body or if not connected. Also try resetting yoru security system that does it a lot of times. If no manual check online how to reset it.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang