IT CLICKS BUT DOESNT STARTS

2000 Nissan Altima

tyquanhunter

It clicks but doesnt starts. I had the spark plugs changed, also the oil and the gas pump. This started last sunday it was driving smooth like its always has since I got it for my birthday in jan. Then it was that I would accelerate and it would go real slow then finally pick up speed. Then I got home this is all I the same day I parked it woke up to go to work did not want to start! What do I dooooooo someone helppp please

hmac300

Put a charge on battery andfirst or jump car to get started. Then have battery and charging system checked.

tyquanhunter

I did and it wants to start but doesnt goes vroom vroom vroooummm the goes real low and dies

tyquanhunter

I want to cry I need her to start ughhhhhand you know im a blnde when it comes to cars but I want to try and fix it mysef before I bring it o the shop

hmac300

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure first if you dont do this you will never know wha tis wrong with it.

Spark Plug Replacement Toyota Corolla 2000-20
Spark Plug Replacement Honda Element
Spark Plug and Wire Replacement Ford Mustang
Spark Plug Replacement Mercedes Benz ML500
Spark Plug Replacement Ford Explorer 4.6L V8
Spark Plug Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Spark Plug Replacement Mercedes Benz C230