My car is eating alot of gas and smells like it also when I turn it on. My oil pressurre drops low when I push the brake, also it kinda shakes a little.
have the same problem?
Monday, February 28th, 2011 AT 7:31 PM
Check the oil if its saturated with gas
Probable causes of an engine running rich are as follows:
1. Excessive fuel pressure can be cause by restricted fuel return line
2. Defective Oxygen Sensors.
3. Leaking injectors and fuel pressure regulator.
4. Coolant temperature sensor out of calibration.
5. Restricted air intake system.