2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Won't start

SHAWNSLS
  • 2000 CHEVROLET TAHOE
Hello I have an 2000 Chevy Tahoe and it will not start it just cranks and will not start. What I have done is changed the ignition coil spark plugs and wires and still nothing. I'm sure that it is not getting any spark from the plugs or wire I also changed the rotor I can't think of any thing else to try. I also know that the fuel pump is running and it is getting gas please help me figure this out.
Sunday, June 9th, 2013 AT 11:27 PM

CADIEMAN
Try spraying some starting fluid and into the throttle body for the hell of it and see what happens. Then recheck the firing order and measure that's right. If that doesn't help change the distributor module under the rotor. We Can start here
+1
Monday, June 10th, 2013 AT 12:43 AM
SHAWNSLS
Hello I have a 2000 chevy tahoe limited it will not start it's not getting any spark I have tryed a few things like plugs, wires, ignition coil, rotor, crank shaft sensor. I need help
Monday, June 10th, 2013 AT 9:06 PM