1999 Chrysler Sebring no spark again

SKSILVER
  • 1999 CHRYSLER SEBRING
  • 158 MILES
Okay here goes.1999 Chrysler sebring lxi 2.5 L v6, First had the radiator replaced because of a major leak, then week later fluid was leaking, changed the o-rings in the water pump inlet tube, changed distributors because mine was bad, put car back together and had no spark. Towed car to someone else and had another leak and changed the water pump. Then when putting timing belt back on bent the valves and put a different head on car the car and everything is back on the car, but now there is no spark again and the distributor that put on is no longer good. Checked the crank sensor and map sensor and I think another sensor (can't remember which one). So my question is what could it be or what could have made 2 distributor coils go bad that quick? Please help, my friends have been working on this car for two weeks and they are really stressed out and so am I.
Wednesday, August 7th, 2013 AT 9:38 AM

SKSILVER
I forgot to say that there is no spark and no fuel, but the fuel pump works and there is fuel pressure in the motor, but no fuel in the cylinders and no spark!
+2
Wednesday, August 7th, 2013 AT 9:59 AM
Scan for codes, and check fuelpressure with a gauge first. Check fuses under hood as well.
Thursday, August 8th, 2013 AT 8:43 AM
SKSILVER
Thank you, they cleaned the crank sensor and now the car is running (like crap) and now they are going to scan for codes and check the fuses. At the beginning of this car project before all of the problems, we had taken parts off another car (same size engine) and my car is a chrysler sebring and the car we took parts off of was a chrysler cirrus. We changed distributors, but then put mine back. We changed sensors (IAC, MAP, MAF, Crank, Cam, TPS) and changed the throttle body and the heads. The car sounds and runs terrible and could be that some of the sensors that we changed weren't good. Who knows. But we are going to put scan for codes again and as soon as I get it running decent, I'm selling it, because I still need a heater core and blower motor and that's a lot more money and time consuming. I want to thank everyone again for your help and replys.
+1
Thursday, August 8th, 2013 AT 3:10 PM