WHEN I PUT IT IN AUTO 4WHEEL DRIVE TRUCK WILL GO...

1999 Chevrolet Silverado

dpcornwell

When I put it in auto 4wheel drive truck will go about 50ft. Stop working, service 4wh drive lite comes on and .I cant get it out of auto 4wh until I shut off motor, now I don, tuse it, now when I plow in 4wh high it works good until go over 25 mph in high range service 4wh drive lite comes on and I can, t get it out of 4wh until I stop an shut mtr off ! Please help

hmac300

Have it scanned for codes, souns like the encoder motor either isn't working one way or the t-case module may be bad. But it needs scanning to see what the problem is.

dpcornwell

Had it scanned 6mo. Ago an nothing showed up also other mec. Look at it with no clue

hmac300

Scannig it 6 mo ago doesnt' mean it will be good forever, it needs to be scanned or check to see if encoder motor is getting power and operating. Iit probably isn't working correctly

dpcornwell

Nothing showed up when scanned 6 mo. Ago the 4wh drive problem was allready there b4 an after

Side Marker Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
DRL Light Bulb Replacement
Headlight Bulb Replacement Acura MDX
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Subaru Legacy