I HAVE 1995 SATURN SC2 AND IT JUST WONT START

1995 Saturn SC2

edwinredondo

December, 18, 2010 AT 10:08 PM

I have 1995 saturn sc2 and it just won't start. When turn the key I get a zzzzzzzz noise from the engine like an electric wheel whining. I also get a sound like puff like air being pushed can you help.

saturntech9

December, 18, 2010 AT 11:20 PM

So is the engine turning over at all?Also have you Had the battery tested and made sure your battery cable's are clean and tight?

edwinredondo

December, 19, 2010 AT 12:08 AM

The car won't start if that is what you mean. The battery of fully charged and nothing is wrong with the cables. Every time I turn the key all the lights turn on as normal and then turn off.

saturntech9

December, 19, 2010 AT 2:22 AM

So do you have a crank no start?Or a no crank no start?

edwinredondo

December, 19, 2010 AT 4:38 PM

I have ano crank no start. If it is the crank how much is the part going to cost.

saturntech9

December, 19, 2010 AT 9:47 PM

Ok the engine isn't turning over. Have you had the battery tested?If not that's the first thing I would do. Also make sure the battery cable's are clean and tight. DO you have a multimeter or test light to trace power?

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe