What I know:
1. Fuel pump is good (12V) connected to it and it runs.
2. Fuel gauge wire (tan/blk) has 7 volts on it and gauge itself is pegged full.
3. Ground is good.
4. When key is initially turned on, both the fuel pump and the ASD relay "click" and then there is an additional "click" immediately following, which I'm assuming is the ASD relay killing the power.
5. The jeep will run with the fuel pump wired directly to the battery, so I'm assuming the crankshaft sensor is good as well as any other sensor that could normally prevent the Jeep from starting or cause the ASD relay to kill power.
6. There is no check engine light on whatsoever and when I flash codes (ignition on-off, on-off, on-off), the only codes showing are 12 and 55, so not displaying any trouble codes.
I have literally tried EVERYTHING to fix this problem.
Anybody have any ideas?
Monday, October 29th, 2012 AT 2:42 PM