Turn signal flasher location

GPAGLI
  • 1995 CHEVROLET TRUCK

C2500 Cheyenne. Truck comes with a four prong trailer attachment and I was wiring lights on a trailer to plug into the factory four prong trailer outlet on my truck. Turn signal stopped working. I checked fuses, etc. My turn signals stopped working. I have asked and received lots of feedback as to where it is located but cannot find it. Even went to a salvage yard and could not find it. Does anyone know where the turn signal flasher is located on my truck?I think it would be same location for that year Chevrolet 1500, van or suburban, so if someone has a picture, that would be great. I have seen pictures indicating driver side to right of steering column and to left of steering column but cannot find it.

Thursday, July 21st, 2011 AT 9:53 PM

It is in the convenience center.

-1
Thursday, July 21st, 2011 AT 10:03 PM
GPAGLI

Yes, that is what the manual says. I cannot cross reference the convenience center in my manual. Where is the convenience center? Much appreciated.

Thursday, July 21st, 2011 AT 10:31 PM

See below:

+1
Thursday, July 21st, 2011 AT 10:36 PM
AUSERNAME123456

The turn signal flasher is located on the floorboard up to the left of the steering coloum. The flasher is the square one in the lower right corner.

Thursday, July 21st, 2011 AT 10:40 PM
GPAGLI

I believe that is the hazard flasher and not the turn signal flasher which is round according to the Chevrolet dealership and a parts store. There is a separate round turn signal flasher. I did try replacing the flasher you point out just hazard lights pretty sure. I really appreciate the picture uploaded though.

Thursday, July 21st, 2011 AT 10:46 PM
GPAGLI

I found it and it is not easy to find or replace. It is actually near the center of the dash to the left side of and under the radio area, you do not have to remove anything. It is hard to see because there is a the sticky sponge holding together. Follow the pink-purple-black wires. On other side of wires, is the turn signal flasher for many 1995 Chevrolet pickups. It pulls out towards the passenger side. If you still cannot find it, feel free to email me or find a 1995 vehicle and listen for it and you can even feel it clicking.

+10
Sunday, July 24th, 2011 AT 12:05 AM
RIVERMIKERAT

Thanks for letting us know.

+1
Saturday, September 17th, 2011 AT 8:14 PM