WON'T TURN OVER

1994 Ford Ranger

deb74

August, 2, 2014 AT 12:15 PM

The fuel injection aren't pulsing

August, 2, 2014 AT 1:35 PM

Are you missing anything besides fuel injector pulse? Engine cranking did you visually check for spark at the spark plugs?

Did you double check for voltage at the fuel injector plug, engine cranking?

As far as ignition, do you have a distributor. I haven't looked at your wiring, yet?

deb74

August, 3, 2014 AT 11:07 AM

I have the dual coil packs with the 8 plugs. I have spark on exhaust side but not from intake side and from what I read already the intake side doesn't spark until the motor is running to burn exes fuel. I have fuel spraying out of the fuel rail when I push the shrader valve down. I can get the truck to start with starting fluid but wont stay running. It started out I had no voltage to the fuel pump so I jumped the interia switch and got power to the fuel pump. I already had my icm checked out and the coil packs.

June, 24, 2015 AT 11:00 AM

Sorry for the late come-back.

With dpi, cranking, single plug mode only, only the plugs on one side of engine will fire. After vehicle starts, the system goes into dual plug mode all the plugs fire.

Battery Replacement Honda Civic 2006-2011
Battery Replacement
Battery Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006
Starter Motor Replacement Ford Mustang
Battery Replacement Ford Contour 1996-2000