TENDS TO STALL UPON ACCELLERATION

1993 Ford Mustang

myareneeshoppa

September, 10, 2012 AT 4:38 PM

Hello. I drive a 1993 Ford Mustang, just a little four cylinder. For the past two weeks or so, my poor car has had a tendency to stall when I accelerate. It gets very difficult to turn the wheel, but after I've turned everything off, it starts back up again.

Cj Stalling When Idling

Stalling Out

racefan966

September, 10, 2012 AT 4:41 PM

Does it do this all the time, only when it is warm or cold? Do you have to turn everything off to get it to start back up? Give me a bit of when and such and what have you so far to try to fix the problem. Thanks

myareneeshoppa

September, 10, 2012 AT 4:51 PM

It just recently started up; I've never had the problem before. And before I do start it back up, I do turn everything off. It starts up fine again, though the last time I drove, it just stalled and died out of nowhere.

racefan966

September, 11, 2012 AT 2:25 PM

Ok so do you have to everything off to get it to start back up? Have you checked anything like if it still has spark or fuel when it dies? What engine and auto or manual.