03 Hyundai Accent 1.6L DOHC won't fire, no spark

PARKERJ2914
  • 2003 HYUNDAI ACCENT
No spark at all. Its a 2003 model accent 1.6vwhat would keep from firing. It wont even spark and 2 new fuel pumps, filter, starter, battery, crankshaft sensor, fuses, even a New coil pack. Still won't fire.I about to go crazy all ready spent $800.00
Could you let me know it would be really appricated I cant find nothing on youtube or the internet to help. Thank you there is nowhere to get help on this car. Thank you again
Sunday, January 17th, 2016 AT 11:13 AM

Try resetting security system if no manual look online then check fuses underhood and scan for codes if still a no start
Sunday, January 17th, 2016 AT 12:45 PM
PARKERJ2914
No security system. Fuses checked all good. 2 new CPS. Don't have a scanner for codes but my even relay was coroted with blue battery acid looking stuff. Ordered a New one will be in Thursday. Could it be something simple like that to cause it to fire? The red cord had power but none of the rest did.
Sunday, January 17th, 2016 AT 1:24 PM
Yes the corroded part can do that try cleaning it off and use dielectric compound on it when you plug it back in. Also your car does have a security system they all do since about 1998
+2
Sunday, January 17th, 2016 AT 1:31 PM
PARKERJ2914
It was the ecm relay was coroated bad bunch of blue n white acid build up. I'm just glad that it was that problem and not something else. We were out of ideas. Everything that I did change on the car wasn't meaningless though was not wasting any money would've replace anyway because it 13years old tractor parts so it wasnt a waste of money. Thanks too all your help. If any one else has this problem, no spark or fire 2003 Hyundai Accent DOHC 16V 1.6L. It's the ECM relay got it 17.50 I think after tax's it's the best option to start there if not getting fire. Then to the crankshaft and ignition coils. Thank you again for the help will recommend for other people to use this site?
+1
Sunday, January 24th, 2016 AT 6:19 PM
PARKERJ2914
Bout security system. So how do I use it? I never seen a light on dash about it. It's a basic model no power Windows or doors
Sunday, January 24th, 2016 AT 6:22 PM
It just stayson whenever the car is locked. If battery is disconnected you may have to reset it. For the relay which I forgot about put some dielectric compound on the prongs that will give it better contact and stop corrosion
Monday, January 25th, 2016 AT 7:04 AM