NO START PROBLEM

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 72000 miles

My 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe won't start. The relay for the fuel pump isn't getting power but it can be bypassed and the fuel pump starts right up. When I try to start the vehicle after bypassing the relay it still won't start. I have also checked the inertia switch and it hasn't popped up. It has gotten regular fluid changes and has always run like a champ before. I'm stumped as to what it could be.
Harley19

Could be the computer not grounding the fuel pump relay

How do I check the computer to see if that is it? Or would it be better just to reset the computer? If I do have to reset the computer how do I do that.

Harley19
Do a continiuty test on the orange and gray wire at the fuel pump relay connector to pin 20 at the computer

Would the relay also cause the spark plugs to not fire? If not what would cause it because they aren't working even if I bypass the relay.

Harley19
Test the engine control relay it powers the fuel pump relay coil side and also the ignition coils thru ECU fuse 1 20amp

I just got done checking all the fuses and relays and there all good. Is there another component that controls the fuel pump and ignition coils before the fuse box that could of gone bad?

Harley19
Check and test the engine control relay and ignition failure sensor-

Where is the sensor located?

Harley19
2.4L engine is on rear of cylinder head

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_sensor_1.jpg