CAR STALLS AFTER HEATING UP TO NORMAL RUNNING TEMP

1995 Toyota Corolla • 1.6L 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 185,000 miles

Car runs fine when its cold but after driving for 15 minutes it will sputter and then stall. I have to wait for it to cool down and it runs fine again. It felt like it wasn't getting gas when it sputtered, so I changed the fuel filter. Still does the same thing.
Davok

When engine stalled, are you able to restart? What is the idling speed after warming up? Are you able to keep engine running with slight throttle pressure?

Thanks for responding. It does start up if I wait 10 mins. If I wait til its totally cold, it runs fine til it warms up again. Sometimes it will go for a half hour if I don't run it hard. If I warm it up before driving it doesn't last long before it stalls. The idle is normal and the engine runs with slight throttle. I should add that there was one time that it was low on oil and it stalled out, I put oil in but the problem has got worse since then.

Davok
What is the idling speed after warming up?
Did you check what is missing causing the non starting after stalling?