HOW CAN I GET MY CAR TO START AGAIN AFTER HITTING A CURB AND CAR SHUTS OFF AND WILL NOT TURN BACK ON?

2001 Mazda Protege • 140,000 miles

I have a 2001 Mazda Protege and I hit a median curb about 6 this morning and blew out both my front left and rear left tire and rims and immediately after I hit the curb my car cut off and will not turn back on. This was early this morning and I have been periodically going to try to start it again and it does not start. It sounds like it is trying to start but does not start. I was told to look in my trunk under the carpet on the left and right side for a button but I could not find any buttons. I am a single mom and that is my only means of transportation. PLEASE HELP!
Kalin1021

I do believe the fuel pump inertia switch is just behind the right kick panel. It should have a button on it push it and see if it starts.

Racefan966
Thank you I will try that first thing in the morning

Kalin1021
Ok let me know how it goes. If I need to do more research I will.

Racefan966