TAIL LIGHTS NOT WORKING

1996 Ford Ranger • 6 cylinder 2WD Manual • 212,000 miles

I have a 1996 Ford Ranger XLT without a towing package, and my tail lights have stopped working a couple of months ago, and I have just recently tried replacing them with new bulbs, but that didn't fix it. Not only did the tail lights go out, but the license plate lights are also not working. Both turn signals, backing-up lights, and brake lights are receiving electricity and functioning properly, but the tail lights and license plate lights aren't working. I have also checked the front lights, and the parking lights, low and high-beams are working. What could be the problem, and how could I fix it?
Prappl93

Do the dash illumination lights work? If so I suspect you have a broken wire somewhere underneath the truck, If you could I would get under the back and start checking for a break or rub thru in the harness, I can post a wiring diagram if you want to try and track it down.

PROTECH1980
The dash illumination lights do work. I would greatly appreciate the wiring diagram so that I can check it out.

Prappl93
See diagram:

PROTECH1980
That image looks a bit small for me to read, could you possibly e-mail it to me at jworth93@gmail. Com?

Prappl93
Hey there, just wanted to see if you found out anything with the lights.

PROTECH1980