Wipers and turn signals don't work

NVIGOR8OR
  • 2008 DODGE CHARGER
I have a 2008 Dodge Charger and My wipers and turn signal stopped working. I checked the 30 amp fuse in the #10 slot in the front fuse box but it didn't appear to be blown. I had my flashees on and left my headlights on for about 6 hours and needed a jump when I got back to the vehicle.
Saturday, August 17th, 2013 AT 8:25 PM

DRCRANKNWRENCH
On the exterior lights wiring diagram note the Totally Integrated Power Module. It has a white and a White and Orange wire, I believe #7 and #8. Those appear to be the wiper control lines that go to another control module after power distribution. Look at the wiper diagram and confirm this. You need to look for the fuse for the totally integrated module. Inside of the fuse cover is a diagram and description of fuses and the same is true of the under hood fuse/relay box. So, track down that fuse and check it.
+1
Saturday, August 17th, 2013 AT 9:08 PM
TTRAN018
  • 2007 DODGE CHARGER
I have a 2007 Dodge Charger. My turn signals are not working but the emergency lights work. Also the wipers and power side mirrors are not working. In fact, the whole switch doesn't operate. I don't know if its a fuse, loose wiring, or the whole switch needs to be replace.
Saturday, December 8th, 2018 AT 6:27 PM (Merged)
ASEMASTER6371

There is a fuse #8 in the TIPM that needs to be checked for power. Here is a guide to help us get started with the blinker wiring diagrams so you can see how the system works. Also there are fuse locations as well.

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-a-car-fuse

Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know what you find. We are interested to see what it is. Cheers,
+4
TTRAN018
Ok, so I did that. Some of the fuse works and some didn't. But the one that didn't work wasn't blown, I replaced them with new fuses and the test lighter still didn't lit up. So I did more testing and found the TIPM went out cost me $220.00 for a new one. Once I installed the new one it programmed itself which was cool. Thanks for the diagrams they helped a bunch I love this site.
+1
ASEMASTER6371
Glad you could get it fixed, that kind of problem can be tough. Please use 2CarPros anytime we are here to help
+3
JANDRO509
  • 2006 DODGE CHARGER
Ok well for some reason the turn signal, crusie controll and the horn do not work. I have checked all the fuses and they seem to be fine. I went to autozone and they said its a circut braker that went bad. Im not sure where it is located or how I can fix it. Can you help me. Thanks
RACEFAN966
There is no circuit braker in you car for the turn or the horn. Now what does control this is the what Dodge calls the front control module (FCM). Fuse 4 and 8 feed power to module so just double check those otherwise you may need a new one. Now fuse 8 sends power to the park light relay and that powers the FCM. If you have a digital multi meter we can do some tests to see if it is the relay or the module.
JMCCLENDON29
  • 2007 DODGE CHARGER
2007 Dodge Charger 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

Turn signals, windshield wipers, horn, cant dim or brighten lights. What could cause this to happen.I checked the fuses and they were fine?
Have you checked the fuses under the hood?
-1
THEJOECHABOT
  • 2006 DODGE CHARGER
Front passenger blinker does not work and dash blinks 2x as fast as the other. Hazard works on all three except that one. No water or psychical damage that I know of. 2006 dodge charger
The bulb is probably blown on that side-check it
BUCKEYEFAN93
  • 2007 DODGE CHARGER
  • RWD
When I use my right turn signal my four ways come on. Do you happen to know what the problem is?
WRENCHTECH
That sounds like a short in the turn signal switch. Don't assume that though as there are modules involved in that circuit also. The circuit needs to be troubleshooted.
BUCKEYEFAN93
I just replaced my headlights and replaced the brake lights with leds would that have something to do with it?
WRENCHTECH
That's very possible. I would try putting the old ones back in.
JMCCLENDON29
  • 2007 DODGE CHARGER

started the car everything was fine noticed the traction contron emblem come on. Before I had driven a 1/4 mile. When I turned on my turn signal nothing happened, then I tried my windshield wipers. And nothing there either.
BLUELIGHTNIN6
Could be loose wiring in steering column, if wiper and signals share switch then the switch may be the culprit
-1
BRIZIELINS
Check your fuses first, then check your multi function switch.
CHUCKY202
  • 2008 DODGE CHARGER
My right turn signal on my 2008 dodge charger works in the front but not in the back. The turn signal in the car flashes on and off a lot faster then my left turn signal.
GOODFELLAS1957
When the bulb burns out the signal flashes faster than normal easy way to tell when you have a bulb out. Change the bulb and before you but it back together check it if it still doesn't work wiggle the bulb and if it works then you have to clean the plug