I attached the instructions below for you for the actuator.
What is the issue with the actuator?
Heat/Defrost - Panel/defrost Door Electric Actuator
WARNING: on vehicles equipped with airbags, disable the airbag system before attempting any steering wheel, steering column, or instrument panel component diagnosis or service. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative (ground) cable, then wait two minutes for the airbag system capacitor to discharge before performing further diagnosis or service. This is the only sure way to disable the airbag system. Failure to take the proper precautions could result in an accidental airbag deployment and possible personal injury.
These actuators are used only on models equipped with the optional Automatic Zone Control (AZC) system.
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Remove the two bolts that secure the center instrument panel support bracket to the left side of the floor panel transmission tunnel.
3. Remove the two bolts that secure the center instrument panel support bracket to the instrument panel.
4. Remove the center instrument panel support bracket from the vehicle.
Fig.18 Heat/Defrost - Panel/Defrost Door Actuator
imageOpen In New TabZoom/Print
5. Unplug the wire harness connector from the heat/defrost - panel/defrost door actuator.
6. Remove the three screws that secure the heat/ defrost-panel/defrost door motor to the HVAC housing.
7. Remove the heat/defrost-panel/defrost door motor from the HVAC housing
Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 AT 12:24 PM