We need the codes that were set to narrow the area of failure.
Did you change the fluid and filter when installing?
As far as the TCM, use a new one one and have it flashed to your VIN number.
1. Remove speed control servo (three fasteners).
2. Remove windshield washer reservoir fill tube fastener.
3. Remove one nut and screw holding transmission control module bracket to vehicle.
4. Lift control module and bracket to gain access to 60-way connector.
5. Loosen 60-way connector retaining screw, located in the center of the 60 way connector. Then disconnect the 60-way connector on transmission control module.
6. Remove transmission control module mounting screws and lift module from vehicle.
1. Install transmission control module and tighten mounting screws.
2. Install 60 way connector. Tighten 60 way retaining screw to 4 Nm (35 inch lbs.).
3. Install one nut and screw holding transmission control module bracket to vehicle.
4. Install windshield washer reservoir fill tube fastener.
5. Install speed control servo (three fasteners).
Image (Click to make bigger)
Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020 AT 11:09 AM