Welcome to 2CarPros.
You have to remove the air box to see it. It's on the top of the transmission. Here are the replacement directions specific to your vehicle. The attached pictures correlate with these directions.
Input Shaft (Mainshaft) Speed Sensor Removal and Installation
1. Air Cleaner
1. Disconnect the intake air duct (A).
2. Remove the air cleaner (B).
3. Remove the harness clamp (C).
2. Input Shaft (Mainshaft) Speed Sensor
1. Disconnect the connector (A).
2. Remove the input shaft (mainshaft) speed sensor (A) with the O-ring (B).
1. Input Shaft (Mainshaft) Speed Sensor
1. Install the input shaft (mainshaft) speed sensor (A) using a new O-ring (B).
2. Check the connector (A) for corrosion, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary, then connect the connector securely.
2. Air Cleaner
1. Install the harness clamp (A).
2. Install the air cleaner (B).
3. Connect the intake air duct (C).
Let me know if this is what you needed or if you have other questions.
Take care, '
Images (Click to enlarge)
Thursday, September 24th, 2020 AT 10:55 AM