TRANSMISSION

1994 Honda Accord

mkbartram22

April, 14, 2013 AT 2:31 PM

After putting new transmission in a couple days ago the transmission and motor are shaking when the right axle pulls should I replace the axle? Or something else

Transmission Flare

Transmission Problem

April, 14, 2013 AT 4:44 PM

Make sure the motor mounts are good and tight

roy

mkbartram22

April, 14, 2013 AT 4:53 PM

Yeah motor mounts are good and tight but it still seems to overpower that one guy said on another similar problem that wear on the joint housing can be unnoticed untill u take them out and put them in a different car I did a similar thing by changing the transmission when the transmission moves a slight bit couldnt it start changing the ware point and make is shake from the other worn spots?

April, 14, 2013 AT 5:00 PM

Yes it could. Did you use a new or used trans?

mkbartram22

April, 14, 2013 AT 5:50 PM

Used and the transmission works great and as a matter of fact I had problems with the axle staying in the same one that is shaking and I got it in with hammer and block of wood. Seems to e staying in now but leaking a little im gonna change the seal when I put a new axle on in a few days do you think that will take care of it?

April, 14, 2013 AT 6:03 PM

I would suggest doing that as a start

Transmission Turbine Sensor Replacement
Automatic Transmission Service