Yep, it looks like the transmission is slipping. have you serviced the fluid? If not I would start there. Here is a guide to walk you through the steps with more information in the diagrams below:
- Use only Genuine NISSAN CVT Fluid NS-2. Do not mix with other fluid.
- Using CVT fluid other than Genuine NISSAN CVT Fluid NS-2 will deteriorate in driveability and
CVT durability, and may damage the CVT, which is not covered by the warranty.
- When filling CVT fluid, take care not to scatter heat generating parts such as exhaust.
- Delete CVT fluid deterioration date with CONSULT-III after changing CVT fluid. Refer to See: Continuously Variable Transmission/Transaxle, CVT > Scan Tool Testing and Procedures > CONSULT-III Function (Transmission).
4. Check fluid level and condition. Refer to See: Fluid - CVT > Procedures > Inspection.
Check out the diagrams (below). Please let us know what happens.
Image (Click to make bigger)
Tuesday, May 28th, 2019 AT 11:18 AM