- open or short in VSV circuit for EVAP
- VSV for EVAP
- Open or short in vapor pressure sensor circuit
- Vapor pressure sensor malfunction
- Open or short in VSV circuit for vapor pressure sensor
- malfunction in VSV for vapor pressure circuit
- vacuum hose blocked, damaged, or disconnected
- charcoal canister malfunction.
The activation of the engine lite did not coincided with any other symptoms. Original symptoms remain the same. Dealer said aftermarket fuel filler cap could be problem. I had it for 1 year, well after symtoms started. Still makes hissing sound when opened for fill-up.
What is your guess of the cause?
have the same problem?
Sunday, September 7th, 2008 AT 4:14 PM