ENGINE MECHANICAL PROBLEM1999 SATURN SPORT COUPE...

1999 Saturn Sport Coupe

horseloverz352

January, 9, 2010 AT 9:39 AM

1999 Saturn Sport Coupe 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual

car won't start, it's not the battery. The lights and radio work. When you start the car it doesn't do anything. It doesn't make any cllicking noise. We replaced the ignition starter switch it still does not work.

saturntech9

U don't have the floor mat under the clutch pedal do u keeping it from closing the clutch switch sounds silly but have seen that happen more then once. Make sure the battery cables are clean and tight.U said ur battery good u had it tested?I would say u had a bad starter or clutch switch u can test switch by unpluging it and putting a jumper in instead of the switch just make sure the car is in neautral then see if it starts. If it doesn't then u will have to go to ur starter and test for power to the purple little wire while trying to start the car if u have power to that wire u have a bad starter. Let me know what u find.

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Pressure Test