STARTING PROBLEM

1995 Saturn Sport Coupe

queeny4ever

February, 7, 2009 AT 10:06 PM

1995 Saturn Sport Coupe 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 154000 miles

my car runs great but after driving it, it won't start back up. If I turn the key on and off real fast a bunch of times it sometime starts. It has a full charge all electrical things work but it just clicks. The clicking sound doesn't come from the starter what else could it be? Is it my ignition or selanoid or starter. And my temperature light and battery light is on my cars doesn't get hot and my car has not lost any battery power at all

bluelightnin6

February, 7, 2009 AT 11:55 PM

Hello
Thanks for the donation.

Check drive belts for signs of damage/loose fits. Also need to inspect battery cables and terminals. Ensure cables are tightened properly at both the battery as well as the starter and frame. Make sure terminals are free of any corrosion. If all is OK here, need to have starter tested. Most part stores do this for free. They will also test alternator and battery for free as well, on or off of vehicle.

Post results of tests and I will follow up.

Thanks for using 2CarPros. Com!

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right