The most common issue for this is the height sensor that controls the height. It sends a signal to the module for the correct setting of the bags.
1. Raise the vehicle. Refer to Vehicle Lifting.
2. Remove the wheel from the vehicle. Refer to Tire and Wheel Removal and Installation in Wheels, Tires and Alignment.
ImageOpen In New TabZoom/Print
3. Disconnect the height sensor connector.
4. Disconnect the sensor link from the ball stud.
5. Loosen the sensor mounting nut.
6. Disengage the anti-rotation tab and slide the sensor downward.
7. Remove the sensor from the vehicle.
Sunday, March 31st, 2019 AT 1:35 PM